Chicago’s most successful Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) center – IVF1 in the Naperville Fertility Center – has achieved successful pregnancies through In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) technology for over two decades. Dr. Randy S. Morris – founder and Medical Director of IVF1 – is a Board Certified Endocrinologist and Fertility Specialist who has the expertise to provide Chicago’s most successful FET procedures.
Successful Frozen Embryo Transfer Procedures
Dr. Randy S. Morris – founder and medical director of IVF1 – is very strict about the quality of embryos he chooses to be frozen for subsequent FETs. Embryo quality has a profound effect on the chances of implantation and sustaining of a successful pregnancy.
A fresh egg retrieval IVF cycle is expensive and very hard on a woman’s body. A FET cycle is much easier and less expensive than undergoing a second or third fresh IVF cycle. There is really no downside to freezing embryos when a couple is trying to build their family by undergoing IVF.
FETs have been found to be more similar to natural conception pregnancies than are fresh embryo transfer. This is because the FET procedure occurs after the woman’s hormone levels have had time to return to normal. Versus – the transfer of a fresh embryo after the woman’s body has undergone a regimen of fertility medications.
Frozen Embryo Transfer Facts
- Increased implantation rates
- Increased ongoing pregnancy rates
- Increased live birth rates
- Decreased miscarriage rates
- Lowered risk of pre-term labor
- Healthier babies
- If the fresh transfer results in a successful pregnancy, the leftover frozen embryos can be used to conceive siblings in the future
- Should the fresh transfer fail to achieve a pregnancy, the leftover frozen embryos can be used for multiple attempts in the future
- Leftover frozen embryos can be safely transported to any destination in the world for transfer into the woman’s uterus
- Leftover embryos can be donated to infertile couples – embryo donation
Guide to Fertility Treatment
Click the icon below to download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – and discover your fertility treatment options. Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris via a secured Online Video Consultation. Call IVF1 today for a consultation with Dr. Morris at 630.357.6540.